One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A LifeTime of Memories In One Little Town...New Life...To Life...

Beautiful New Life About to "BE"...........
True Love in The PARK!!!
New Life ...A Miracle in the Making!!!

We "3" Are Family!!!!!!!!!!!
The Wonderful Town With Character: Plymouth Michigan




The Fountain in Downtown Plymouth, MI ...Life goes on Around it...



Many Memories From Our Lives Have Been Made In This Beautiful Downtown Plymouth


THE Quiet Little Park In Downtown... Reminds Me Of The "Simon & Garfunkel song That goes..."Hello Lamp post..Whatcha doin??..."

We have many memories in this little Downtown, Plymouth, MI park! There were my high school days
When my friends and I "hung out" around town to find something to do ! Then I grew up and as
I was dating, we would go and have "dates" in the park and walk hand in hand watching Life happen!
Next...I grew up (well...sort of! LOL) and got married, had children; 2  little girls in fact!  I would
walk them through the park in their stroller, on sunshine filled days with the smell of the flowers
filling the air!  We would get an ice cream cone at the "Dairy King" that is still there today!
We would go to the many "fairs", "Art in the Park" and the Fall Festival's which came annually.
Then as the children grew up we would go as a family to the concerts in the park in the Summer time!
We would laugh, dance, sing and clap our hands. The girls were always embarrassed but we had a 
lovely time!  Next, the girls are grown now...one is gone and estranged herself from us. The other beautiful
daughter; the youngest  is very loving, wonderful, bright and very much a part of our family!
Now days most of the times, my husband and I go to the park alone and have a wonderful time eating
and walking. We also look at all of the wonderous picturesque scenes all around us! There
are those times when my youngest daughter and I go shopping for the day "in town"! We eat
lunch someplace wonderful and walk about town talking and laughing and just having fun!
One of the funnest things we've done in town has been when my youngest daughter and
I go shopping together! We laugh and laugh as we try on silly hats and take funny pictures
of ourselves!
Us "girls" shopping and Trying on Silly Hats!!
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers