One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Fun Loving Husband Helping the Kids out!!

Mr. Stewart & Principal , Mr. Learned
Hello all, 
Well as most of you know already, my husband has been an elementary school teacher now for over 34 years! ...give or take a year or two ..LOL...He loves to teach the children and he's a wonderful teacher for them! He's a great father and a super loving, wonderful Husband also. I just wanted to give you a little glimpse of him when he volunteered to go into the dunk tank for the school fundraiser a few weeks ago. It was to raise money for the kids and the school so he volunteerd; not knowing it was going to be raining, cold and only about 62 degrees outside AND that the school's hot water heater tank broke so they couldn't even put warm/hot water in the tank for him! 
    I was so worried about him getting sick as he already had a sore throat and a laryngitis so I was afraid he'd get pneumonia or something!! He weathered it all very well but said he wouldn't do it again if the weather is so very cold !!! He say's "it was freezing cold out there and I was turning blue, but I did it!"....LOL..about 15 kids/people "dunked " him and fun was had by all ..(except for those who were cold and freezing to death by the end !!) ...love,Suzanne 
Mr. Stewart in the "dunk tank" at the elem. school fair fundraiser!
Mr Kevin & Mr Stewart *getting ideas from Mr. Kevin!! He went in first!! LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers