One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Cardiac Cath From Hell and The RSD Afterwards!

part of the floral arrangement that was delivered to my home afterwards from my dear friend and "sissy"

the note on the floral arrangement...this meant everything to me!


 Hello all,
Here is a little video about the procedure that I had done this last Tuesday. Mine was a little different in the fact that  A) there was no anesthesiologist and B) I was not "out" or "drowsy" or "sleepy" in any way, shape or form...in fact I was very awake and it was like a nightmare being strapped down and totally out of control while they are not listening to you when you are screaming and crying "I CAN FEEL THIS"...."IM NOT ASLEEP or EVEN DROWSY"...."I'M STILL AWAKE!!!" ...it was horrible and I have RSD/CRPS besides. They put the catheter into my worst RSD arm/wrist which has made for a terribly painful week for me now with swelling, redness, and extra horrible pain from not only the RSD but then from the catheter site as they chose to go through my wrist instead. I was not asleeep, nor was I drowsy in the least! I kept on yelling that to them. They kept feeding "VERSED" into my IV about 7 times, I think they tried and nothing was working!! They also added Dilauded twice but still nothing put me out of my misery. Mostly because of the pain meds that I'm on already 24/7 for my chronic pain and debilitating Neurological disease called "Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome".  This most likely will not happen to you if you have the test done unless you are a pain patient already in intense chronic intractable pain and on medication for it 24/7.


    Here are a few pictures, video's etc. to show you what I went through; though I was not drowsy in any way , shape or form...


This is a video to show you what they normally do during this procedure!

my right RSD wrist after the cardiac cath....it hurts worse than it looks!

It hurts much more than it appears , believe me and RSD too!

a beautiful flower bouquet that I got from one of my very best friends...and she's like a "sister" to me 

the little "angel teddy bear" embedded into the floral arrangement! Also there's a butterfly too!
Here are a few pictures of what my wrist and arm looks like now and after the procedure and today is now Friday. I had this done on Tuesday and my arm still hurts so much and into my shoulder, wrist etc. I feel like I've been run over by a horse or something and I'm totally exhausted and in pain up to about a 9 on the pain scale. Not having fun at all.....not this week...better luck next week! Thanks all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers