One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Baby Has Grown Into a Beautiful Young Woman/ Inside & Out!!

This is my daughter, Amy and I am so very proud of her!  She is not  only Beautiful but honest & Brilliant too!




Amy, my "princess"!
"Mama's Girl"!
Amy playing "cool" Cowgirl!

Amy singing in front of 60 people "Teddy Turn The Light's Off" @ Day Care Production @ 3yrs old 1994

my little ballerina playing "dress up"

playing in the sand box.."boo boo" on her lip from walking in front of her sister while she was swinging

Amy Loved to swing!
mommy with "baby" Amy

Momma with pretty much grown up Amy!!!

My reason for laughing, living, breathing, crying!!! xo I love you Amy Joy!

Amy and her Daddy share ice cream together on Father's day 2011!!





AMY and "TILLY"...BFF's too!!




















Hello all!
This is my "picture" blog so today I'm filling it with pictures of my beautiful daughter,Amy. She's so pretty and very brilliant in her mind also! Amy graduated from WSU  with "High Honors" which is "Magna Cum Laude".
    Her degree for her B.A. program is "Honors English" and "Honors Curriculum". Today she is enrolled in her final year of her Master's Degree program for "Library and Information Sciences". 
   She will be done in May 2012 and hopefully on her way to a great career and a new life. She is my pride and joy and I love her so much and she and I have a bond that is so very strong and everlasting. NOTHING and NO ONE will or can ever break that bond. She has a very strong mind and a will of her own. She doesn't let others tell her or guide her in the wrong ways...like a young teen or "bobble headed" girl would do. She truly has her head on straight. 
   She is moving forward in life and has a couple wonderful "BFF's" and a lovely Aviary friend named "Matilda", but who we lovingly call "Boo Boo" or "Tilly". She has 3 jobs right now AND is in the M.A. program at W.S.U. I just don't know how she can do it all and still have a social life on weekends. 
      She loves going out to dinner or a club with her friends and enjoys reading and dancing! She has a soul and a heart like no other! I love her with all of my heart and she is my "hero" for getting out of a horrible situation a few years ago. She is my "hero" also for understanding, knowing and believing the "Truth" and not just listening to what others may tell her but judging for herself. She's not one of those people who has a craving for large group of friends but instead a yearning for one or two close relationships where she feels trust and trusted. She has those close friendships and as she gets older I see her forming more of these kind of very mature friendships. 
    Well, Amy is my "picture" of the day for my "picture blog"; mostly because she is my "Joy" and my picture of beauty, love and friendship.
Amy B. ...my daughter 2011


A beauty

Gorgeous!!
First Communion

Amy the Ballerina!

Amy the "first place & trophy winner" for Scottish Highland dancing!!
BFF's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers