One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Amy's 23rd Birthday!!

H
MOMMA'S  GIRL!!! 2 Peas in a POD!!

WE ARE FAMILY!!!!
Amy and her "DAD" on her 23rd Birthday!!! We BOTH Love you Sweetie!!
SHE'S 23 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Luvs,
Just a few words but more pictures...because...of course this is my "Picture" Blog; after all. This year our Amy turned 23 years old!! What an honorable young woman she's turned out to be. We are so proud of her accomplishments. At 23 years old, she is just the most kind, thoughtful, smart,nice person, daughter and BFF ever in my life! Not only has she gone to University for almost six years now and will be graduating with "HONORS" in May 2012, with a Masters in Library and Information Technology. Every bit of her College has been paid for by her performance and her achievement of straight A's since day #1!!!! She's gotten full scholarships on merit and academic performance since her first year and all the way through this May 2012 when she will graduate.
   We are very close and I feel so lucky to have her in my life in this way. We have a friendship and trust unlike I've ever experienced before. To Celebrate her graduation, just her and I are going to visit Arizona (if finances are going OK, considering how the economy is at that point...you know what I mean?). We went one other time, just the two of us and had such a wonderful trip for four days and nights. It was so memorable and so much fun; that this is what she wants to do again for this graduation. I can only say that I love her with all of my heart and I'm so proud of her. She lives at home and is working three PLA (Public Library Assistant) jobs part - time and is going to school full time also. She is still carrying a 4.0 as far as her grades are going and she has made so many wonderful friends during her employment at these locations. She's a busy young woman but we manage at least once or twice per week to have  an outing together. We talk...we laugh...we have fun...and most of all; we LOVE EACH-OTHER!  I love her enough to let her go too! When she's ready we will help her move out and do whatever she wants to do in her life...and believe me, with all of her accomplishments she'll have many choices!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEET PEA!!!






LOOK at my IPHONE4 "OWL with BOOKS" case...LOL!!
OOOH PRETTY "TROLL" BEAD For my "TROLL BEAD"  Bracelet!!
ohhhhhhhhhh I Got a "STARBUCKS" card from My DAD!! hee hee...I can have my "Pumpkin Latte'  "
                                                                    this Winter!!!
OOOOHHHH PRESSIES!!!!!!
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers