One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Re-Homing Tilly Boo Boo...So Happy For Her..!

Matilda at the beginning with her "mommy"/Amy....

Matilda, "Tilly" with me.."Grammy"...her last day at our home..



Matilda at her new Vet check up in her new home.  She
is with her new "mommy"/Taylor from Indiana...and
she's just about to steal a mint out of her mouth!! LOL
The two girlies in their "Pack O' Birds" backpack...for travelling together! Soo cute..they love eachother already!
                                                                 "Sisters forever"

Hello all...

Just a few pictures for my picture blog of the week! I try to put pictures up here whenever something of interest occurs. This weekend we said "goodbye" to our Tilly, Matilda, "Boo-Boo"...our little CAG Parrot....our African Grey who's been with us for about 11 months.  Amy works three jobs and is in graduate school. Craig works full time and really doesn't want much to do with a bird as far as the "work" goes...He loved her and talked to her and petted her...but that's about as far as he wanted to go. I am disabled and just could not scrape the cage every Saturday and scrub and do all of the things necessary to make and keep her a happy girlie. I wanted to keep her with all of my heart. I was her "grammy"...but she was Amy's responsibility and Amy's bird/baby and it was 100% up to her. She waited 6 months talking and emailing back and forth with a girl named "Taylor" in Indiana; before finally relenting to re-homing Matilda to her and her home of 5 dogs and another African Grey named "Averi", who will be Tilly's "sister".
  Word is that they are getting along famously and Tilly is stepping up for all of the family and giving kisses. She is putting her head down to be petted often and talking up a storm just as she did here in our home. We taught her to say "Hi Boo Boo" and "Aflack" and told her "What does an Owl say?" and she would say "OOOOoooo OOOoooo"....and a few other little things like whistles and stuff. She was a great friend and family member who will be missed and was loved a great deal...Remember that she was loved "ENOUGH" to let her go to a better place where she would be happier with more people and another sissy bird!....love to all and blessings..Suzanne xo
The two girlies in Tilly's new home with "Averi" on the right and Tilly on Left!
Tilly's cage*(on left) in her new home in Indiana...right next to Averi's cage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers