One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Christmas "Present".....

MY best pressie ever...from my Amy! I love it so much!!!

another of my most treasured gifts from Amy "ifinity" necklace
amy with her "Librarian" mug...

Amy loves her "OWL" hat!

Craig's playing with his flashlight!
after Santa Came...it looks so "magical"...
My Family...on Christmas Eve!!
Hello Luvs, 
Well another Christmas has come and gone and this one really had its ups and downs! On Christmas Eve, I fell getting out of the car in our garage after we'd finished with church, dinner and looking at  Christmas lights while driving around a bit! I was getting out of the car when suddenly I fell backwards onto the cement garage floor! I hurt my back badly and hit my head in the back onto the cement floor also! I hurt all over and it just wasn't much fun. But I had to play it down a bit by biting my tongue and trying so so very hard not to cry too much. I mean, we were headed inside to watch Christmas movies and make cocoa and have "s'mores"!! I had to be "OK"!!
  Soooo I got up and went into the house and said I was sort of "ok". We did our Christmas eve and it was a very nice evening of fun and cocoa and "s'mores" and Christmas movies, just the 3 of us. We went to church and dinner in the afternoon also and it was so nice!
  Then Christmas morning after I hadn't slept much at all, I woke up nauseated and sick to my stomach. Needless to say, I was in the bathroom most of the morning and vomiting and very sick. Later, I found out that I did indeed have a concussion from that fall on the garage floor the night before, on Christmas eve!! We lay low on Christmas day and didn't even start opening our gifts until about noon! But all in all it turned out just fine after that as I was getting better throughout the day! 
  We'd planned on having an "all day PJ's day" for Christmas this year anyways, so it worked out OK!  Once I stopped vomiting and was feeling better, except for the pain or the "extra pain" from that fall! But we exchanged gifts and opened our "Santa Claus" pressies and had a great time in the afternoon and night time! We had a wonderful dinner of pork roast and baked potatoes with the "works"! We had apple and pumpkin pies and rolls and I made my famous holiday Ambrosia salad (my mom's secret and great recipe!) and Craig made his "famous Waldorf salad" for Christmas! It was yummy and though I couldn't eat alot of it, I did get my fill of those yummy fruit salads and the baked potato was great too!
Craig and Amy...or..Amy and her Dad!
Momma and Amy!
the magical Christmas tree
   All in all it was a really nice Christmas. I got some of the nicest gifts I've ever gotten this year and spent my time with the people who I love most in all the world and who love me too!! Merry Christmas to all and a Blessed New Year for 2012 to you!!


Amy and her Dad!
me and my hubby!!!
Amy with her new "toy" ...a single 20oz blender for her "smoothies"...

A new book for Craig..from Amy!

MY "IHOME" Iphone4 dock and player stereo!

part of my Vera Bradley purse!

another of my favorite pressies from Amy
Our beautiful Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers