One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Love Our "MOTHER/DAUGHTER" Time Together!!!


 
 
Happy Holidays Everyone!! Merry Christmas My Luvs!!  I hope everyone will have a safe and wonderful Holiday season. I had a wonderful time the other day just spending time with Amy. She and I made some chocolate coated Potato Chips and Craig even helped a bit...(well he helped to eat them!! LOL)... Then just this past Tuesday Amy and I went to the mall together!
   We had a wonderful Lunch at one of our favorite all time "hangouts" for lunch at "Macy's". I've taken my girls there since they were so very small. We love the Mandarin Salad or the Maurice..either is just as good as the other! 
    We shopped til I dropped and as bad as my body and feet hurt....I still had a wonderful time just being with her and next to her laughing and giggling like a young girl again! She's the funniest girl, so cute whenever I give her a hug or kiss or something, she says "mom you look so young that people will think I'm strange so that's why I always say "MOM"...this or "MOM"...that...!!! LOL....so cute ...I was wondering why she was repeating "Mom, I love you"..."Hey Mom...I really am having fun today"..."Hey Mom look at this!"....LOL... 
   We got a lot of fun shopping done and a few little things finished for Christmas.  Most of all we just spent the day together and enjoyed each other's company.
   One little bit of sadness that occurred was when we ran into my mother's sister, my Aunt Margaret. It was so sad because she used to be my favorite Aunt. She stuffed my pockets with Frito's and brownies and any food items that would fit. Somehow I think she must have known that I wasn't allowed to eat much at my own house?!! But today, she speaks badly of me and has been playing a part in helping to turn my oldest daughter against me/us. She's stuck by my "sick/abusive/toxic" family and doesn't know anything about the truth in these matters. I hope one day she will realize that she's wrong and that she will somehow apologize to me for all that she's done to hurt and re-injure my relationship with my oldest. 
   Amy and I ran into her at the mall. I almost walked right into her but saw her and said quickly to Amy "Amy...Amy..this way!!!"..She didn't know what I was talking about but once she did, she scampered over towards me and we started pretending to look at men's flannel shirts in "Eddie Bauer" store! It's a sad day when you do that to your Aunt because the past several times I've come to her and tried to hug her and be kind, she has been very rude and mean/nasty towards me. Then I found out she was having lunch with my eldest and that she's been playing a role in turning her against me. That doesn't make me want to be warm and fuzzy with her. 
    But...then a little while later when Amy and I were eating lunch, she sat down right across a 1/2 wall from the restaurant we were eating at! She looked as though she was checking off a Christmas list or something like that! Then we started walking out after she left that area and I was laughing and telling Amy to look at some fuzzy slippers at the "Hallmark store" and Amy says to me..MOM...MOM!!! Walk this way....!!! I didn't have a clue why she would say that until I looked and once more saw my Aunt Margaret sitting on a bench right outside of the "Parisian" store!  

the Mall
    Well, we got a Godiva Chocolate slushy drink which was "to die for"!!! Then we headed home to dinner with our Craig! He always puts a smile on our face and we still had a wonderful day together shopping for Christmas gifts and laughing and taking pictures of each other doing fun and/or silly things! Here are a few of the pictures that we took !!! Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Very Merry Christmas Everyone!

OUR Yummy Chocolate Slush!!
YUMMMMM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers