One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OH....Beautiful Michigan!!!

My husband and I in Sagautuck, MI!!

A beautiful Fall Scene in Michigan ..just driving down the road...

beautiful downtown Saline, MI any time of the year at night....the pretty small clear lights just light up this town!

the harsh Winter can seem less harsh when looking at the beauty of it like this!!!

A beautiful Fall drive on a Sunny day in Michigan

Our Favorite "Sunday Brunch" spot in Beautiful Downtown Ann Arbor, MI
Hello Luvs, 
Today I just wanted to fill my picture blog with beautiful scenery pictures from all around where I live. I live in a state that sometimes people say to me "Why do you live in Michigan?" They tell me "It's so ccccold there, how can you stand it?" I am not always happy when it's very very cold outside. I stay inside with a warm fire and sometimes with a nice warm blanket on me and a cup of hot tea!
  There's something about being in the dark cold of Winter, in Michigan, that brings a family closer together. We stay in on cold days and nights, instead of running about doing all kinds of errands and other silly things that aren't necessary! We enjoy each other's company and watch some TV programs that make us laugh and some that make us cry. But we are together and that's what counts! I don't mind Michigan during times such as these. Here are a few beautiful pictures of my gorgeous and sometimes breath taking state of Michigan, with it's four season's of : Summer, Winter, Fall and Spring. Each with it's own beauty and selection of wonderful and scenic views.  Thank you for sharing my blog with me today and I hope you'll come back again soon.
Amy and Summertime IN Sagautuck, MI 2011

The Greenstreet Fair in Plymouth, MI/Summer 2011

Baby Birds just hatched in Springtime/MICHIGAN

Grafitti on the wall in a corridor in Ann Arbor, MI/Summertime 2011

My daughter, Amy and me in my cousins' boat on the lake in N. Michigan/Irish Hills, MI
Luv, Suzanne
my hubby, Craig & my daughter,Amy and ME, on my cousin's boat in Irish Hills, MI

A beautiful scene from someplace that is in up Norhern Michigan, in the Upper Penninsula

Beautiful Robin's eggs, gives us 'HOPE' of a Spring to Come...in Michigan

the fountain in the small beautiful town of Plymouth, MI

My love and I sharing an ice cream cone on a hot Summer day in MIchigan 2011

The State Theater, an Icon in Downtown Ann Arbor, MI

One of the "fairy doors" in Downtown Ann Arbor, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers