One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Two Birthdays And An Anniversary X's 15 years!!



 



My Incredible Edible arrangement from Nancy S.

my daughter and me!

MY BIG 5-0!!

my yummy cupcakes from Amy!

mmmmmm!! YUMMMMMMY~~

Hello Luvs,
Well, today we are heading on the down slide of Winter here in Michigan! My 50th birthday was yesterday! Craig turned 58 on February 5th and we also celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Valentines day this year! This is the month of many celebrations! If you would ever like to read my blog about the life of an "almost empty nester who's fought through remarkable odds, with an abusive family who at every stretch continues hurt me"..you may read it at : www.youNmeandacuppatea.blogspot.com ....
   Well...as I have said..this was a month or THE month of celebrations! We had all of those that I mentioned above and then some!  Since this is usually my "picture blog", I won't bore you with words of wisdom or endless stories. I will show you a glimpse into my world with the pictures that I love to take. I love, enjoy and am intrigued by pictures because they can tell a story and hold a memory forever! Without further blethering on from this blogger, I will show you some pictures from our celebrations this month! Thanks so much for coming to visit...Please...if you come and read this picture blog, please sign in and sign up as a "follower" along the side of my blog, OK? It just helps to know how many followers I really have so I know if I should continue or not? Thanks again so much! Love,Suzanne
my big 5-0!
Craig's birthday cake!!

Craig's 58th Birthday!

On Craig's 58th birthday!

more gifts from our Amy on our Valentines anniversary!

Amy gave us a Panera gift certificate too!!( for our 15th anniversary)

me at 50!!
amy gave us flowers on our 15th anniversary! she's a sweetie!

Craigs' 58th birthday 2-5-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers