One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Friday, March 9, 2012

From LIttle Girls to Grown Up Women Having Fun Every Step....

the beach at Punta Cana

Hey I got a T-shirt from there! LOL (thanks Amy!)

Punta Cana Resort!!

Amy, Morinno and A. K.!!!

the two belles of the ball @ Punta Cana resort!!

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy at the Colonial Village!

the town!!!

gorgeous isn't it??

at the beach/Resort

aren't they adorable??? My Amy's in the middle!

more of the resort....

Hey..I recognize those toes!!

at the resort, at the beach!

the resort

Amy wrote this in the sand on the beach..."AWWWWWW so cute!"

2 bathing beauties!!

someone's house in Santo Domingo, D.R.

A.K. with a statue of a cop..LOL

the 2 girls at the  club at the resort!

Add caption

the 3 Amigo's


Amy Joy at the Resort











Amy and her BFF Ann Katherine...now, today 2012
Hello Luvs...
Wow...my baby girl is all grown up!! I cannot believe that as I sit here right now on this Friday afternoon in March of 2012, my youngest daughter is in the Dominican Republic!! She is vacationing there and visiting her BFF, Ann Katherine, from elementary school! They've been through all of the important life changes together! They've been together through thick and thin and all during those awkward middle school years and on to high school! 


Amy at the Airport at Santo Domingo

The airport in Santo Domingo

my sweet Pea, Amy...on the airplane..on her way to Dominican Republic

Me and my Amy at the airport when we took her on her way to Dominican Republic

Amy and Craig/Dad....at airport

their first picture at the PUNTA CANA Resort in  Domincan Republic...Amy and A.K.

Amy with AK's doggies..."Mickey" and/or "Oliver

Santo Domingo 2012

Mom and Amy at airport before she left for her Vacation to Santo Domingo

Amy lovin' the doggies

The backyard where Amy's staying

the Market in Santo Domingo
  I have many pictures of them doing school projects during their sleepovers at our house and hugging each other like all school girls do when they are giddy and excited! They went to proms and Homecoming dances together with other people and took some very "cool" pictures. One picture I remember especially, was when they both went with one boy and his name escapes me right now...but they had put him in the middle and they both did that "Charlie's Angels'" pose with the "gun fingers" and they were on either side of him!! It was a precious picture! They are still giddy and fun to  this day! They say "aaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhhhhh" back and forth when they get excited! They were counting down the days to Amy's visit on Facebook by posting old photo's of themselves from the "old days"!! LOL....these are a few of the more recent pictures and possibly some older ones if I can locate them. I've even put a few of the pictures I've already received from Amy since she's left for her trip on Wednesday, March 7, 2012! Have the time of your life my sweet Pea!!! Love, Suzanne/ Mom*
gorgeous PUNA CANA RESORT, shops along the beach!

Amy at the beach !!! Punta Cana Resort!

My beautiful daughter Amy in Santo Domingo!
Santo Domingo Dominican Republic

 AND...... She had a wonderful time on her trip! She came home with some fun souvenirs for us and herself! She got a great light tan and had the time of her life!  She enjoyed herself and A.K. was very gracious to have her in her home there and Morinno was very kind to drive them /her around too! They had a great time at the resort and then back to AK's house and to "Colonial Village" where they have a "Western - like" town full of souvenirs and targeted for the visitor to the area! LOL...So enjoy these pictures as they are the ones I got straight from Amy and I got to hear all the great stories too! Hey..maybe someday I'll get to go there to see a real resort!! LOL....ha ha... Enjoy!!!!!!!
Amy and A.K. in high school together!

We took them to "Hallow-Weekends" @ Cedar Point for Amy's 15th Birthday

BFF's forever and ALWAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers