One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Out With The "Lion"(Winter) & In With the "Lamb" (Spring)!!

Hello Luvs,
Wow...I cannot believe that Spring is here so early this year in Michigan! We usually still see Snow at this time of year and can even "squeak" out one more "snow day" sometimes! But it seems that this year we have gotten lucky and the warmer, nice weather is already upon us! We took advantage of a beautiful Sunday in March, while we had our youngest/older daughter,Amy with us and her boyfriend, Grant!
  We first set out for church per our usual on Sunday mornings..but Amy happened to look at her phone in the car on our way there and they had a "NOTICE:" posted up on the website stating that there was "a power failure and there will be no church services for the rest of the day!".. So we put ourselves into high gear for our usual brunch outing on Sundays and headed towards Ann Arbor, Michigan.
  We went to our favorite place, the usual spot with the same nice people that we "visit" every Sunday! We just feel like "family" there and they treat us as such too! We were seated outdoors because it was such a gorgeous day outside! Grant had the cinnamon raisin French toast and Craig also had that. While Amy had the fruit, muffin and frozen yogurt "specialty of the house" and I had what's called a "meat/egg bowl" but I had it without the "bread bowl" and with toast instead! It was yummy sour dough toast and then scrambled eggs with:sausage, bacon, ham and cheese all mixed in!! YUMMY!!
  After we were done eating and seeing all of our friends that we see weekly, there; we set out for a nice walk on that beautiful, sunny day! It was about 78 degrees outside too, which was just perfect for a nice walk. I have a bit of a hard time walking long distances, so I have Craig's hand and my cane for support and we can sit down along the way when I need to do so. We headed out towards campus and to the "diag", it's called. It's a big spot of grass and sidewalk where people sit and soak up the sunshine and great weather. Sometimes people put on a show and this day we were so lucky to find some young adults "tightrope walking" between two trees on the "Diag"! It was amazing fun to watch them!
   We headed towards the shops and then to Nickel's arcade and then to the Antique shop inside there called the "Arcadian". You can find my "review" of the little antique shop on Yelp.com! Just look for my name on Yelp.com and you'll find my reviews and then...well...I think I even have a link here on my blog to my Yelp.com pages! So check it out if you have a chance! I've done several reviews, up into the hundreds, I'm sure! I even got "review of the day" in February, when I wrote a great review about the "Coffee Bean" in Plymouth, Michigan; a little ecclectic coffee shop in the heart of town!
   So we did up the town of Ann Arbor and then Grantwent home and Amy came home to finish up some homework.But we had another wonderful day together as a family and with Amy's boyfriend,Grant. We really enjoy him coming with us and having him around, he's a joy and exube's a lot of energy! Here are some pictures of our wonderful day together!
Craig and me sitting on a bench at the "DIAG" in A2

Craig sitting in the beautiful Law Library!

a beautiful budding tree in March!!

Grant and Amy didn't know I took this one!

such a cute couple!

me with my "shades" and happy being with my family!

sooo cute together aren't they?

beautiful buds fell to the ground!

downtown "campus" A2

the "tightrope walkers" in/at the "DIAG" on campus

a frat house!

so beautiful behind the Law Library!

Amy loves this one..of "the books" outside of the Library!

A pretty archway!


Craig is about to say something! ...LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers