One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winter In Michigan, Snow Days & New Love.....

This Winter we've had a great many fun days! We had Christmas and then just the two of us went to the " Plymouth Ice Festival! It was a cozy , chilly and fun day! Our daughter, Amy got an addition to her life out on her own and then so did we! She adopted/rescued a 4 year old all black cat and named her "Sutton"and we adopted/rescued a beautiful white cat also; and ours is named "Luna"! We are all "cozied in" and we all love our new little "additions"!
Later on in January, Amy invited me out for a day filled with lovely memories, at the "Tea Room"! We had "high tea" finger sandwiches, special soup of the day with cheddar biscuit, and a wonderful chocolate hazelnut tea! Afterwards we celebrated with a delicious chocolate tart! We even managed to visit a fe of he little shops in town! What a great afternoon together!
February is full of celebrations for our family. My hubby and I were married 16 years ago this Valentines day! We are soul-mates BFF's and we have a true love that could never be matched! Also, we both have our birthdays in February. We celebrated his 59th birthday yesterday, with the "kids", at a brunch. My birthday will be after my heart surgery so we are going to celebrate a week early so that I can enjoy it with the kids" also! Here are some photos ....enjoy!































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers