One of My Favorite Memories

One of My Favorite Memories
My daughter,Amy...My husband,Craig & Me in Boston

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!

I "HEART" YOU!!!!!!!
"Don't Waste Time hating those who hate you! Instead Spend Time loving Those Who Love You!

Please Be Gentle

Please Be Gentle
I Have RSD/CRPS..Please Be Gentle..

OH The Magic And The Memories

OH The Magic And The Memories
I Love My Family So Much!

My Forever Love

My Forever Love
My Prince Finally Came!!!!

OMG!

OMG!
Oh My Goodness!!! Look At That!

We Are All Together

We Are All Together
Now...Life Is Good Again!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Almost Retired Empty Nesters



                                       
My husband and I don't have any kids at home now.  I cried the day my youngest left...in fact, I cried the day my oldest left too.  I thought I would be feeling unimaginable and inconsolable loneliness when I became an "empty  nester". Not lonely in the sense of being "alone" because I love my husband and he's my soul-mate.  But "lonely" in the sense of not having any children, even adult children to care for anymore.  I thought I was not going to be "needed" any longer.  My feelings came true somewhat because I'm really not so needed anymore. I know kids grow up and move away and form their own lives and families. But from what I've seen of life from people that I've known, books that I've read and other situations; it seems that adult and even married adult children always or almost always want and need and love their parents still as they get older and older.  My oldest hasn't needed me in 9 yrs or more and my youngest has only spent a total of about only of 9.5 hours with me/us since her wedding on Jan 11, 2014! She lives an hour and half away and I guess adult children are just busy, especially when they're first married and starting out with a new and important career? I hope that gets better with time?
 .  My oldest daughter is due for her second child at the end of  August, 2014.  My youngest and her new husband are right now, at this very moment, moving into their "dream home".  But I am happy to report that I am having a great time and enjoying myself doing everything and anything that I can do within the limitations of my painful disease called "RSD/CRPS".  I cannot sit, stand or walk long.  But that doesn't stop me because I have a great husband who's loving, kind and giving.  He just gets the wheelchair out and he starts pushing me when I'm unable to walk any longer.  Of course he's not retired yet, but he is a school teacher so he's home quite early and quite often.  In the Summer months we are "vacationers" even if we're at home.  In the Winter months we hunker down and mostly watch movies and TV, but we truly enjoy each others company.  I've been through quite a lot this year and 2014 has actually been the worst year except for 2005 and 2002!  I was in a horrible car accident in 2002 and had to undergo 12 surgeries and 3 yrs of MTBI "brain injury" rehab, along with PT and OT etc.   It was horrible and I was "lucky"to live through getting a pacemaker because I kept on fainting for months after the MVA and that day when I fainted, my HR was only 23 and my BP was only 70/40. My heart was in arrhythmia's all night off and on and my heart stopped several times!  It was just too many things for one person to deal with.  Then the chronic pain from just the RSD/CRPS alone is considered to be the worst form of chronic pain known to mankind.   I got a pretty bad form of a disease called "RSD/CRPS" and I have it "full body/ Then in 2005, I won't even go into the details, but I ended up with "broken heart syndrome" and then a stroke after the heart attack.  So although I've been through so many rough times, I still am happy that I have a close relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ. I'm happy that I have such a great, kind and loving husband too.  I pray that the rest of 2014 will be better and if not, then I really hope and pray for a better 2015!  Here are a few photo's from not just this Summer...we've done a few little fun things... but also some photos since my youngest daughter got married Jan 11, 2014....and then some special times with our dear friends too..



       













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Videos

Loading...

Facebook Badge For "Jewelry Designs By Suzanne"

Be Aware and Be Supportive!!!!


glitter-graphics.com PLEASE BE AWARE AND SUPPORTIVE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH SUCH HARDSHIP IN THEIR LIFE, SUCH AS CANCER! YOU CAN GO TO WWW.CHEMOANGELS.COM AND BECOME A "CHEMO-ANGEL" LIKE ME!! YOU'D SEND SMALL GIFTS AND/OR CARDS, NOTES, LETTERS AFTER BEING "ASSIGNED TO A BUDDY" WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO-TREATMENTS. CHEER UP SOMEONE'S DAY BECAUSE THEIR DAYS REALLY STINK! GIVE THEM A SMILE AND A CHEER OF HOPE!! YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT MY WEBSITE : WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/JEWERLYMKR AND VISIT THE "SUPPORT/AWARENESS" PAGES OF JEWELRY THAT I'VE DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR YOU TO WEAR OR TO BUY FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE AND/OR CARE ABOUT WHO IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Come and See my Reviews of "hot spots", Restaurants and more!!

Amazon MP3 Clips

Followers